Currently, the band saw becomes an indispensable machine for support the hard work related to the cutting. However, not everyone knows clearly about its operation. The band saw structure is quite complex, which requires the users some basic skills. Through the band saw reviews, this article will guide individuals to use this machine properly and effectively.
The band saws provide the mechanic a capability of cutting materials with the format required close quickly and remove the large cuttings, which can be used for other things. The flexibility of the wire can be increased by using the jigs and various cutting tools. Activities such as sawing, filing, polishing, grinding, friction and high-speed saws can be taken over by wire with the fixtures and the appropriate cutting tool.
Cutting Off The Outside
With the proper fitting and fixtures, the wide scope of activities, it can be performed on the band saw. The most popular activities are outside the department. To perform the material quickly and accurately, workers must be able to choose, welding, jig the saw blades in accordance with the precision, consistent with the size and the processed material.
Jigging The Saw Blades
– Choose the jig the saw blade on the upper and lower mechanism; use the appropriate size with a thickness of the used saw blade. Allow the gaps to range from 0.001 to 0.002 in (0.02 to 0.05 mm) to make sure that the blade is not jammed.
– Lower the pulley with the saw blade to ensure that the blade will slide on the pulley when installed.
– Jig saw blade through the upper and lower pulley to the down-side serrated table.
– Adjust the pulley in accordance with the sample recorded on the saw blade tension.
– Adjust the rotation down to 0 and turn the pulley with saw blade by hand to ensure that the blade is between pulley belt.
If the blade is not accurate, you just tilt on the pulley until the blade is between the pulley belt. When the saw blade is in the exact position, it must be very close but not touching the backup bearings when the saw blade is not cutting.
-Fasten the numbers in the box and close the door to cover the upper and lower pulley bearing.
– Place the pad in place on the table.
– Lower the blade guide mechanism on close to the material to ensure a straight and accurate cut.
– starts the computer and adjust the blade to the proper tension. This is indicated in the table saw blade tension.
Cut Off The Outside
– Studying the document and check the marker on the fixed material for machining precision.
– Check the selected job kit and define the appropriate blade. Consider the material, thickness, type of cut (straight or curved) and gloss.
Note: When cutting the curve, use a broad blade as possible.
– Insert the appropriate blade and the part for the direction on the machine.
– Place the material on the table and lower the blade on the material until Va in (6 mm). Grip the directed part.
Orthoses Of The Wire Form
Thick blade and filing are the most widely used and some other wire forms and instruments will implement some special features of the machine.
The type of knife blade: I may have the form of the blade edge, waveform, and the form of lace, which is used to cut soft materials, such as fiber cloth, cardboard, cork and rubber. The blade has a special lace edge, which is suitable for cutting thin aluminum. The guided roller mechanism is specifically used with a knife blade type.
The type of spiral blade edge: It is circular and helical cutting edges constantly surrounded the perimeter. This structure provides 360 ° cutting edge and allows machined contours and complex patterns without rotating the workpiece. The helical blades have special edge parts part of guidance.
The edge of the spiral blade has been manufactured in two types: elastic ram blades used to cut plastics and wood. The hard blade is used to cut full light metal. The blade is made according to the .020 diameter; 0.040; 0.050; and 0: 14 n 0.5: 1: 1.3 and 1.9 mm). The special part for direction mechanism (Figure 37-13) is used on this machine with blades. When spiral welded saw blades, use concentric to protect cutting edges.